Monday 25 February 2013

The Faith Song





  Its over, Its gone, It time to move on
Pull myself together and be again strong
It’s the lowest I will ever see myself again
I have to fight back and heal this awful pain

I have to remember this isn’t the real me
I need to look forward and set myself free
This is the time the moment is here
To spread my wing, fly & face my fear

I have been through and I have seen it all
In darkness I have stumbled but its time to stand tall
I have fumbled for answers and questioned my faith
I have to move on there is no time to wait

The heartache will stay and the scars will remain
I will not forget my tears that rolled down in vain
I have to venture out into the skies so blue
I have to overcome and begin anew

2 comments:

  1. That's the sign of a true fighter. Best of luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. True Taurean that I am,I will never give up. Thanks for visiting my blog

    ReplyDelete