Monday 11 February 2013

Forever Mine





 I never wished for gold and silver
I never wished for fame
I only wished to make beautiful memories
And my love to call my name

I never wished for candle lit dinners,
Or sipping fancy wines
I wished to cook up something special
For that someone who truly is mine

I never wished for a luxurious home
or a drive in a fancy car
I only hoped for long walks together
And to wish upon a star

I never wished gifts and roses
To reaffirm your love
I always knew to you I’m special,
You were my gift from up above

I never wished for happy days
Filled with rainbows and sunshine clear
For me my days were brightened up
When you my love were near

I never wished for tears and heartache
And to lose my love to time
All I wished were that my simple wishes
Forever could be mine

3 comments:

  1. Um happy you liked it. Yeah in the zone where moving on seems more difficult that holding on

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete