Wednesday 31 December 2014

Making Way For The New


A few more hours for this year to go by and countdown to begin to usher in 2015.

Am sure the year must have been different for different people. Successes and failures, losing a loved one to death or destiny or finding someone new, feeling love, rejection, joy, contentment, greed,  pride, ego and many other human emotions. Trying something new, experiencing something magical.The year that is drifting away may have taken away the old and made room for new or is yet to fill the void.

Talking for myself, this year has changed me to be more adventurous, more open to take risks, more sure that an attempt is imperative to know if you can do something or do it better. It has made me realise that it is okay to be weak but essential to bounce back. A few painful tears sure do make simple joys happier.
The importance of living now and living it fully. The gift of having those few friends who live in your heart instead of just holding hands. Knowing that seeing your child grow to a beautiful person is priceless. And being around for those that need you making you feel blessed. And the biggest lesson learnt is that only by being happy can you share happiness. Hence making ME a very important part of my life.

I am so looking forward to 2015. I foresee challenges, successes, leanings and big simple joys. But I am also looking forward to evolving, to moulding myself with time. I am looking forward to a new and improved ME.


Happy New Year Everybody J


No comments:

Post a Comment